21CSLA Leadership Coaching is designed to support and develop leadership capacity. Coaching is individualized, job-embedded, and research-based, supporting leaders in reaching their highest potential. Participants collaborate with a leadership coach, enabling them to focus on their strengths, opportunities, and equity-centered problems of practice. They will engage in ongoing dialogue, feedback, continuous improvement, and opportunities for reflection.
No cost for participants committed to engaging in 25 hours of leadership coaching during the 2023-24 academic year.
- Plan and implement programs, practices, and procedures to create more equitable outcomes and meet the needs of all students
- Build capacity to achieve professional and organizational goals
- Enhance the ability to cultivate a culture of reflection and continuous improvement
- Deepen skills of collaboration and problem solving
- Meet challenges and opportunities efficiently and effectively
Participants will receive 25 hours of job-embedded, confidential coaching between September 2022 and June 2023, approximately 3 hours per month.
Coaching will be delivered through both a virtual and in-person format.
Dates and times will be mutually determined by the participants and coaches.
Leadership Coaching is available to:
Who primarily work outside of the classroom supporting other teachers or site/district programs
Holding a Clear Administrative Services Credential
For more information, email Tina Macias at email@example.com